We are thrilled with our new website! Gord and his team at Eldoren Consulting effortlessly worked within our extremely tight timeline so that our website could be launched before the New Year.After our initial meeting, Gord came back to us with multiple options to choose from, each capturing our vision from a different design perspective.In the end we decided on the clean lines of the site we have today. I would recommend Eldoren Consulting to anyone looking for a professional team who will work with you, not just for you.
Judy Kucharuk, Partner
Footprint Management Systems Inc.
Looking for a Part-time Marketing Manager? We now provide this service with packages and terms to suit your business. Click for FREE details.
April 19th, 2010
Over the past 10+ years, Eldoren Consulting has offered customized SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING services as well as OPTIMIZATION. We normally provided this to existing clients but have decided to make it a stand alone product / service.
I want to mention there are literally MILLIONS of people claiming to offer Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO). The scary part is about 80% are bogus and simply take your money. The other 20% are legit but NO ONE can guarantee where you will end up in the search engines. What we can do is provide tips, techniques and advice on how to best optimize your site for the current rules.
Over the past 15+ years, I have reviewed almost every single website locally in the Peace Country. And I can tell you that 96% of them are NOT setup properly. In fact feel free to email me a URL of a local business site and I can spot at least 4-5 ways they can improve their listings.
So what OPTIONS do we OFFER?
So what package is best for you? I recommend all clients meet to discuss this service and provide me with a dmain name that I can look at. I can then email them back with a quote and recommended plan.
Hate reading reports? Don't have time to figure out how your website works or what you need to do to get a listing on Google that generates real MONEY fast? Then you need to contact us. TODAY!
CASE STUDY - Approximately 19 months ago, my company was hired to assist a local business who had created an online business and needed help getting products sold. We are protecting her identity at her request. But she has allowed me to share certain aspects of the success we had.
We reviewed her website and spent 1 hour speaking with her about her business and products. During the site review we noticed 6 critical mistakes in the web code that hammpered her ever getting good listings, particularly with Google and MSN. We also placed some website analysis on the site for about 2 weeks after making the changes to her site. Traffic improved but we also spied a few pages that simply didn't keep potential clients engaged. Many where leaving on this particular page. So we ramped up our useability review and provided 9 suggestions on how to make the site convert more clientsto buying her product.
In the first 6 months, we increased her traffic by close to 600%. Her listings in Google took off. And best of all, we did this without an ad campaign. Simply suggesting changes, optimizing the site and offering professional ADVICE was all it took. In addition to the traffic, her sales took off and particularly from the US, a market she had not considered initially ( a big mistake ).
The best part of the entire experience so far (she is still a happy client) was the fact that good design, great coding helped but the real magic came in getting the RIGHT TRAFFIC to come. We didn't expect to get what we got but the reality is we are looking for quality traffic that is highly targetted and will provide sales of the product. Now, getting these happy clients to tell others....that a tough one. Everyone wants to help their friends and family but many want to keep all the new business to themselves!
WISHLIST - CLICK HERE - What is this wishlist? On many occasions I get asked to provide work for people with very limited budgets. This might include web site reviews, basic marketing advice or how to get a better listing in a search engine. What I have decided to do is offer up a fun solution. I have a wishlist at Amazon.com of books, DVD's that I would like to purchase. Check out my list and email me with a small service you would like. I can then offer that in trade for a book / dvd.
"The creativity and innovation blew us away. We were pleased we chose Eldoren Design
for our latest project!"
"Our site was developed in less than 2 weeks and we made a major deadline! Thanks for
coming through Eldoren."