Digital Imaging & Photography
Eldoren Design now provides a number of digital imaging solutions for clients. So in simple english....what does that mean??
What we OFFER:
- Product Photography ( for ads, websites, catalogs )
- Outside Business Shots ( for advertising and other purposes )
- Special Promotions / Events ( no weddings or family events, more corporate )
- Concert / Event Photography
- Staff pictures ( fully edited)
- Photography for Web Sites
- Advanced PhotoRetouching and Editing (see notes below)
- Creative compositing/montage Photography
- Stock Images / image bank develop / creation
- Photography of equipment, onsite projects (oil and gas industry, tourism)
- Photo documentation ( insurance, legal purposes, investigative, environmental )
- Auto / Hotrod Photography
New Services (Summer 2009)
- We have provided custom digital photo retouching for images of people (all environments) for 10+ years. We now offer the following glamour / fashion services:
- Digital Cosmetic Surgery
- Digital Enhancement (eyes, makeup, digital body cosmetic, body thinning, enlargement / reduction, teeth, nose, hands, skin)
- Digital hair coloring / Skin effects
- Tattoo / piercing mockups
- Who might benefit from this? Professionals wanting images updated or tweeked for business / personal reasons.
Digital Photo Service
- Photos shot on location
- Unretouched photos can be previewed on location (laptop)
- Contact Sheets provided
- Web Gallery provided
- Meta Data (EXIF) provided with keywords, exposure etc
- CDR/DVD with images (high resolution and web ready(low res)
- Image editing / retouching (exposure, color temp, contrast, brightness, highlight/shadow detail, hue saturation, perspective/len distortion correction, sharpening)
- Digital workflow available upon request
- Model Releases used ( both for individual and building/architecture )
- Can provide custom compositing / creative layout
- Stock Images available
- All prices quoted per job ( expenses and travel billed separately)
Typical Projects We Work On In Past 6 Months
- Building Photography / Signage
- Product photography for business catalog
- Over 20 concert events at the EnCana Events Centre
- Business photography for 30+ websites
- Investigative Photography
- Photojournalism - Train Derailment
- Tourism Images for Govt Client
- Digital Photo Retouching for Professionals for Advertisements
- Newsletters and Magazines
- Custom CD and DVD labels silkscreened on the disks themselves
- Posters aimed at teenagers and youth
- Conference registrations, programs, advertisements
- Custom Certificates for Recognition
- Fact Sheets for handouts at Trade Shows
- Custom contest graphics promoting chocolate sales
Fees and Terms
- Every project we work on is custom and personalized.
- Our hourly rate is $65 hr but in 75% of the jobs we do, we quote a project rate which tends to save clients money in the long run.
- Licensing of our images is very straight forward. In certain situations, the clients retain all rights and we can custom tailor a package for you.
- A deposit is required on all projects - balance upon final delivery
- We ONLY take a limited number of clients per year depending on size of project.
- Discretion and privacy assured
Our team of professionals work with Adobe Photoshop CS3® and CS4®, Adobe Illustrator CS3® as well as Adobe Indesign®. We also work with some high end digital imaging / editing software for digital files (RAW format) generated by today's Prosumer cameras. We can tweak or improve almost ANY image for web projects or high resolution printing.
And Now There Is A Solution
One of the biggest complaints we hear from new clients when they want to develop web sites is:
- They don't have images of their store or business
- Don't have current photos of their staff
- Need professional, well lit images of their product offerings
- They would like to use their images from their web site in other print publications
Call us TOLL FREE today at 1-877-784-8383 or email
We recently were hired to go in and take photos of young people in Trades at the local community college. We not only arranged the 3 days photoshoot, but provided all model releases, scheduled days for students and instructors. All images were shot at very high resolution (300 DPI - over 300 px wide). We shoot in RAW format and were able to edit and correct all color and exposure with no loss to the images. We then provided these images in less than 3 hours online for preview using a password protected Web Gallery/ All images where then provided to the client on DVD with high and low res jpg images plus tiff versions for print. All with 24 hours or less!
Our price came in less than competitors and our photo work is now being used in print publications, advertising campaigns and in promotional powerpoint presentations.
"Very impressed! Thanks for the site review, I have read through it a couple of times and
think what you have put forward is fantastic. Thanks again for the great job you have done. First Class!"
"You not only get better results than you expected, you learn how to sustain that advantage. Gordon weaves a kind of mentorship into his working relationships that reminds us business is ultimately about people. Whether he's helping promo the latest computer game or helping a business sell more product through e-commerce, creative marketing doesn't get any better than this. He shares your vision and can execute on concept, making it real easy to forget that this was supposed to be hard."
Musician and Marketing Director
I'm always impressed with the knowledge and efficiency Gordon brings to the
table. His 'value added' approach means he doesn't just do the job, he
works to bring in new and innovative ideas for each project!
Director of Communications
HPI Health Products